Technical SEO Audit
An SEO audit is like a health check for your website. Webmasters carry out an SEO audit to analyze the technical, on-page and off-page elements of each page. Even if your SEO was set up by a search genius, it’s important to regularly check all elements of your website to make sure everything is working correctly.
Things like updated algorithms, changes in webmaster guidelines, old content or unexpected website errors can negatively affect your usability and visibility in the search engines. For happy users and good rankins, it's essential to carry out regular SEO audits. This ebook will show you how.
What you will learn in this ebook:
- Indexing and caching, e.g. how many pages are in Google's index
- The most important OnPage factors to check
- How to deal with content
- Page architecture and internal linking
- How to check status codes and redirects
- How to check page speed
- How to deal with international websites